As our industry evolves IBB is helping cable service providers face the myriad of associated challenges. Programming cost increases and industry maturation have put pressure on the bottom line. New competition from direct and indirect competitors, paired with the proliferation of media devices has created a dynamic market for customer attention and loyalty. Advanced technologies enable new entrants and put a premium on smart infrastructure investment. These challenges have led cable service providers to undertake new initiatives to evolve the industry and grow beyond traditional boundaries without sacrificing existing lines of business.
IBB has championed projects with nearly all leading North American MSOs and has played critical roles in the cable industry’s most cutting edge initiatives. Within most MSOs, we have had the privilege of working in cross-functional initiatives, and understand the interdependence of business, technical, and operating groups. With years of MSO-focused analysis and experience, we are well positioned to help MSOs bring new strategic and technical initiatives to life.
Our unique experiences in the cable industry have made IBB the experts across a large range of business, operational, and technical challenges that MSOs face today:
- Customer experience transformation: providing customer delight across the full lifecycle in a cost effective manner
- Compressing the innovation cycle, development, and implementation to market: able to deliver new compelling products in the marketplace faster
- Big data: performance analysis of compartmentalized data to yield new insights into customer behavior and develop tactics to benefit from these insights
- Emergence of connected devices
- Infrastructure transformation: understanding the choices facing MSOs as they move towards an IP world, and working with them to develop an appropriate roadmap as well as implementation plans
- Evaluation of media applications
- Tactics to protect across network disaggregation through the development and analysis of scenarios across the entire content development-programmer-distributor-advertiser-consumer ecosystem